Monday, January 17, 2011

Pay it Forward Crafting 2011 - I am in

This morning I was going through my reader with a nice cup of coffee at my side and found an interesting post by Juliette of Zuhause in Germany: Pay it Forward Crafting 2011!: I will send you something.

Here is the deal:

I promise to send something handmade (by me) to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must in turn post this on their blog and send something handmade to the first 5 people who comment on their blog.

In the past I haven't done much crafting, but since it is the beginning of the year I am thinking what the heck.  Not sure what I would be sending out, perhaps something knitted.  Anyway,  I am officially throwing my hat in the ring.  So, scarf anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This sounds great but I won't be able to make 5 things right now. Great way to get people involved though...Hmm, this makes me think of what I might do if I could pull this off, maybe some pot holders.

    Good luck with this and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for signing up! You'll have to send me your address =)

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!